BTricks

Monday, August 9, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Launches Her Website


Priyanka Chopra, Twitter addict has now launched its official website. This site is a true blend of hip and happening, with a scrapbook kind of look that is casual and friendly.

"This is my official website is fully interactive and everything. My website is a reflection of my personal stuff ... I like it, do not ... which in my opinion ... we have been working for months to achieve," tweeted Priyanka.


The site consists of everything with him. From blogs, it's a video of his films, galleries, festivals, etc. on the site is Piggy chops every detail of your life. Home Video Piggy Chops site is decorated with a cute baby with the dog.

Section is devoted to the media. Yes, Priyanka Chopra section of the website, which offers a press releases to the media people to register. It was launched yesterday, and it is a hit among fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment